IU Bicentennial Supports International Retrospective
A quarter century of reporting the international activities of Indiana University will feature in the next issue of IU International, with excerpts and images of international news and features from Vice President Hubert Humphrey’s speech at the IU auditorium in 1965 to recent activities of IU students and faculty at home and abroad. This retrospective is made possible in part by a grant from the IU Office of the Bicentennial.
Reports will include:
- The coronation of an African prince
- Russians in search of lost family members
- Helping AIDS orphans in Swaziland
- Owning art and doing science around the world
- Students serving a Quichua community in the mountains of Ecuador
- and much more.